You can send and receive faxes from the comfort of your own inbox.
No unnecessary printing of documents to send or receive faxes.
Have you given up the fax machine, but still need to send and receive faxes?
Look no further!
Why Choose Us?
- You will receive your own unique 0866 number.
- No monthly subscriptions, only pay for the faxes you send.
- Send faxes from your inbox.
What will it cost me?
- Faxes sent within a 50km radius of Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Rosebank (Johannesburg) are charged at 77c per minute, to any number (including Cellular and Premium numbers). If it takes 2 minutes to transmit your fax then you will be charged R1.54c.
- Faxes sent outside a 50km radius of Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Rosebank (Johannesburg), but within the boundaries of South Africa, will be charged at R1.06c per minute. This does not apply to Cellular and Premium numbers. If it takes 2 minutes to transmit your fax then you will be charged R2.12c.
- Faxes sent outside a 50km radius of Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Rosebank (Johannesburg), but within the boundaries of South Africa, to a cellular or premium number will be charged at R2.40c per minute. If it takes 2 minutes to transmit your fax then you will be charged R4.80c.
How does it work?
You will not be charged to receive faxes but you will be charged to send faxes. In order to send faxes, you will need to purchase fax credits and as you send faxes, the credits will be deducted off of your account.
To send a fax:
- A fax is sent using E-mail and is addressed to the Recipient’s fax number @ domain. The E-mail page will come out as a cover page with the attachment as the body of the fax.
- This E-mail is then turned into a real fax and sent through the gateway out over a Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN) to the Recipient.
- A fax arrives at the Recipient’s Fax Machine.
To receive a fax:
- A fax is sent to your personal fax number.
- The fax is received at the delivery station. It is then automatically converted to an E-mail and sent to your E-mail address.
- An E-mail arrives at your PC with a TIFF or PDF attachment.
How do I purchase credits?
Sign in to your profile then click Purchase and follow the on screen instructions.
How do sign up?
- Simply click Register today and you will be redirected to our Fax to Email and Email to Fax website.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Once you receive the details of your new Fax to Email account, store them in a safe place where you can access them at a later stage if you need to.
Need some help?
Give us a call on 086 111 1056 and a member of our Team will assist you.