Join Our Easy2Access Team Today!
Do you find joy in developing and managing custom programs and websites? Could you code circles around Mark Zuckerberg? Do the acronyms HTML5, CSS3, PHP, and MySQL come up in your conversations regularly? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you’re the PHP developer we at Easy2Access have been looking for! This position would suit a candidate that has knowledge and experience in the following:
- 2 Years’ experience in developing software using PHP and MySQL and similar
- Own Transport
- Degree/diploma would be advantageous but is not essential, experience counts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and upgrading of existing custom build websites
- Developing new Custom CRM solutions for clients
- Design and integrate internal systems
- Maintain a good standard of coding
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management ability
- Deadline driven
- Capacity to work well on their own or in a team
- Good research capacity to ensure that you are keeping in line with industry standards
- Good communications skills
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
If you do not hear from us within 1 week, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful.