Join Our Easy2Access Team Today!
Do you prefer to spend time in the Wordpress backend than in your own home? Do you get a thrill from developing websites from scratch, using creativity and technical knowledge to bring a client’s vision to life on their screens? If you embody attention to detail, and you can work to deadlines, then you might just be our next web developer! This position would suit a candidate that has knowledge and experience in the following:
- 2 Years’ experience in developing websites using WordPress and similar
- Own Transport
- Degree/diploma would be advantageous but is not essential, experience counts.
- Attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and upgrading of existing websites
- Assisting with client support
- Developing new Websites for clients
- Excellent time management ability
- Deadline driven
- Capacity to work well on their own or in a team
- Good research capacity to ensure that you are keeping in line with industry standards
- Good communications skills
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
If you do not hear from us within 1 week, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful.